Sunday, December 07, 2008

DOMO dream of mirror online

Currently I'm rather obsessed with the new game I've picked up, Dreams of Mirror Online or DOMO for short.
Joined Sapphire because I wanted to play with my friend, and because of that sole reason I got to know even more- and they aren't bad at all!
Using a sprite, chose it over the cool looking sylph because I wanted something that looked, well comical. So I went ahead with Musician because I always loved bards. I'd still prefer the name Bard over Muse anytime. Currently going Bard + Doc + Thief, but I have no idea what level should I go to each for now.
But the fun is in the experiment, isn't it? :D

What I like about the game is the myriad of job one gets to play with just using a character. You get to choose a main job, then up to four subs jobs if I'm not mistaken. Still new here. But the problem is, To sub a main you need to train a sub and for that sub you need to sub with a sub and here goes the headache... But this is also one of the points I love the game. It is possible to be quite versatile with the skill selections even though the generic builds already map out the common road taken.

What I don't really like is how pricey things are in the cash shop. Sure I bought an SE3 but I kinda got misled. I thought I could choose which pet I wanted but I got boar instead. Bloody disappointing at the start but hey, it isn't bad after all. And I still want a lily. Is saving hard for that, but the thing is everything is inflating >.<
Yep I walk around seeing everyone clad in their cash costumes and feel a bit sad about how my character looks. Right now I want a red satin bow and the zombie charm but bah. Not having the prepaid cards available here is very troubling. Can't get them when I want.
Sure prices have to be marked up for supposed rarity and whatnots, but the problem is the dollar superiority. It doesn't really work (in my eyes) and makes me very inferior.
Still the cash costumes are really nice to look at!

Sent out some invites to a few dear friends, but hey if you're interested you can give it a try here:
DOMO
and the parent site:
aeriagames

No comments: